When producing and conditioning compressed air, condensate inevitably accumulates, oily and frequently polluted with dirt particles. Since condensate accumulates irregularly depending on the year and time of day or load of the compressor, the BEKOMAT® with its capacitive sensor often pays for itself over time-controlled drain valves within half a year.
Features and Benefits:
- Usable and resistant to oily and oil-free, aggressive condensates
- Easy connection to filter or boiler by adapting the inlet nozzle with horizontal or vertical condensate inlet
- With discharge with BEKOMAT® improved function with oil / water separators
- BEKOMAT® 32 with alarm function and switchable fault message
- Condensate collects in the collection container of the arrester.
- A capacitive sensor detects the level of the condensate. At maximum level, a diaphragm opens, through which the condensate is discharged through the system pressure.
- The membrane is closed before compressed air can escape
The advantages at a glance
- No unnecessary compressed air losses
- Derivation according to the amount of seizure
- Sensor detects every type of condensate
- Insensitive to dirt
- simple electrical installation (230 V)
- Low maintenance
Including service unit
- Economical: Complete replacement of all wearing parts and pressure-bearing parts with just one handle.
- no electrical installation required during maintenance
- no assembly of seals and individual parts
- Only one spare part, factory pressure and function tested
|Compressor output||2.5 m³/min|
|Dryer performance||5 m³/min|
|Filter performance||25 m³/min|
|Operating pressure||0.8 - 16.0 bar|
|Operating temperature||+1 – +60 °C|
|IP degree of protection||IP67 |
|Condensate feed||G½ "|
|Condensate outlet||1 x G¼; hose connector, hose Ø = 10 mm (inside) |
|Dimensions and weights|
|Weight approx.||0.8 kg|
|Supply voltage||230 V|
|Current type||AC |Unit: